Adventure above the Arctic circle starts here
A short walk from the city centre, still in a quiet side street, Eco Home Downtown is the ideal choice for you to get the most out of your trip to Murmansk. Arctic cuisine, about 10 cafes and restaurants within five-minute walk; night life hang-outs; tourist landmarks, for example, Regional History Museum is just across the road, Lenin Icebreaker Museum is on the other side of the railway bridge; downhill skiing slopes, ice rinks in the city could match your expectations.
Our mini-hostel offers homey atmosphere that meets your habits and makes it easy to spend your time in Murmansk as you wish.
Its eco design reflects the traditional building style of Russian settlers in the high north and features rustic elements of silver-grey weathered kelo wood aged for centuries on the Arctic wetland.
There are only five private twin rooms with two beds and a sofa for the third guest if needed. Every twin has its own en suite shower room with heated floor.
Cosy kitchen & lounge is both a self-catering facility and a comfy sociable hang-out with TV.
Free private parking.
- Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival
- 24-hour Reception
- Check in from 14:00
- Check out before 12:00
- Free luggage storage in case of earlier arrival or later departure on the day of check in or check out respectively
- Early check in from 08:00 at 50% of the rate if available
- Late check out before 18:00 at 50% of the rate if available, after 18:00 at 100% of the day rate
- Those who have not checked in are not allowed overnight
- Only non-smoking accommodation
- There’s maximum security with Keypad Lock access for the front door. We strongly advise you against telling your visitors the entry code
- Our policy is to make our guests feel at home but also secure. That’s why we use cameras in public zones
- We would like our guests to feel at ease at Eco Home Downtown. So most of the time our hostel is in the “unmanned” mode. If required we keep in touch with our guests via WhatsApp, Viber and other messengers and are happy to be helpful
- Please be nice to other guests while staying at Eco Home Downtown
- Hair dryer at request
- Iron/ironing board at request
- Meals are not served unless they are booked in advance
- You are welcome to enjoy your meals in the kitchen lounge rather than your room. Kitchen has everything you need for this. If you feel like having a banana or a shack in you room, please leave food remains in the garbage bin in the kitchen
- Please keep kitchen tidy and wash up immediately after meals so as to leave the kitchen pleasant for other guests
- Towels change every 3 days
- Complete housekeeping including bed linen change every 5 days
- When cleaning your room every day, we only empty garbage bins and add toilet paper. We do not make beds every day
- Items left behind are kept for a week after checking out. If requested, we will send them back to you by post for a fee of 200₽ in addition to the postal fee
- Pets are not welcome
- We charge for the damage to the property
- Washing machine at 600₽ or $10 per washing
- More frequent cleaning than every 5 days is at request and for additional fee of 600₽ or $10
- Luggage storage on the other days than check in and check out for additional fee of 600₽ or $10 per day
- Airport transfer at 2500₽
- Postal service at 200₽